eVol 2011 firmware features incorporated as a result of user feedback...
• A slow aspirate and dispense “time moved” capability especially useful for titrations and reaction rate control
• Write Protect and Password Protect options suitable for Pharmaceutical Industry use and GLP or other regulatory requirements
• A 100 μL syringe giving even more flexibility to simplify laboratory workflows (Does not allow usage of the 1 mL syringe with the original eVol; an eVol xr handle is required for this)
• Double the number of syringes, methods and custom programs that can be saved – 20 now possible
• Russian ‘help’ screens added to the languages already available - Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese and Spanish
• Usability improvements including improved battery life indicators, and ‘save custom program’ prompts to prevent accidental loss of unsaved programs.
These features are available in all new eVol xrs purchased.
Already have an eVol? Update your eVol to take advantage of the new features
• Return your eVol handle to your local office.
• Include a completed decontamination form.
• Include a purchase order number for part number OT03474.
We will update your eVol to 2011 firmware and return it to you within 2 weeks.
*Please note all data including custom methods and programming, saved syringes, serial numbers, etc will not be retained when the firmware is upgraded.