SGE was the first company to introduce polysiloxane stationary phases modified with the silphenylene unit. This innovation ushered in the new era of low bleed, high maximum operating temperature columns.
- Silphenylene phase coated onto fused silica column wall
- Bonded/ crosslinked to improve life and stability
- Highest operating temperatures on the market
- Low column bleed necessary for GC/ MS detection levels
- Stability in the presence of water and air in a carrier gas
These features make BPX superior to all MS grade and exceptionally low bleed columns on the market.