PEEKTite™ Ti-Lok EXP UHPLC Fittings
Uncomplicated and Reliable UHPLC Connections for PEEKsil®
PEEKTite™ Ti-Lok EXP UHPLC fittings, is a finger tight nut and ferrule system designed specifically for use with PEEKsil® tubing, for both HPLC and UHPLC applications up to 18,000 psi (1,240 bar).
Installation is uncomplicated using the PEEKTite FingerTite tool, as fittings can be loosened and retightened easily using finger force – no special training or wrenches required.
Reusable PEEKTite nuts enable custom configurations with any length of PEEKsil tubing – not limited by preconfigured and pre-swaged alternatives.
- Designed and validated by PEEKsil manufacturer for use with PEEKsil tubing to maximize the performance of your UHPLC system delivering inert flow path and ultra high pressure performance up to 18,000 psi (1,240 bar).
- Compact in size allowing for use in port configurations where space is a premium (e.g. injection valve).
- Easy to install and leak-free, using the included PEEKTite FingerTite tool.
- Fittings can be loosened and retightened for repeat use with any length of PEEKsil tubing.
- Zero dead volume for optimal peak shapes.
PEEKTite Ti-Lok EXP UHPLC fittings offer a fully integrated connection with PEEKsil and any port configuration. The design of the fitting connecting into the receiving port offers no interactions for zero dead volume. Optimal peak shapes are achieved without deterioration over repeated injections.