Column connections in the GC have traditionally suffered from unreliability, leaks, excessive dead volumes and lack of intertness, leading to poor chromatography results and instrument downtime. SilTite® GC Connections are designed to minimize installation time and provide ongoing, robust connections throughout the life of the GC column.
The Best Connections are Made to Last
• Easy to install and leak-free
• Superb operational stability
• Low dead volume
• Chemically inert
The SilTite range includes:
• SilTite Metal Ferrules - for connecting fused silica GC columns and tubing to mass spectrometer interfaces and injectors.
• SilTite FingerTite Ferrules - for each injector and detector, simplify your GC column installation.
• SilTite µ-Union - to connect columns without the complications of conventional connectors.
Using SilTite GC Connections means less time on maintenance, and more time to focus on your analysis!
Click here to explore the wider range of GC supplies.